Yoga, Personal Training, Group Classes, Reiki Therapy, Intuitive/Psychic, Counseling, Thai Healing Massage/Athletic Stretching and more!
Get motivated and hold yourself accountable as you enjoy a variety of structured group classes that challenge, strengthen and tone your body!
Personal and Small Group Training
Lose inches, gain muscle and build your way to a healthy lifestyle with programming personalized for you! (3-4 people)
Thai Healing/ Yoga Massage
Thai Healing Massage is experienced fully clothed, with the practitioner leading the clients body through various positions where limbs are stretched, muscles compressed and specific points pressed.
A “reading” for your body to pinpoint the spiritual origin of physical issues. I work with you to change and heal it and help you feel empowered to continue on your healing journey.
Gain insight into your situation using the Tarot and Oracle; Reader also uses gifts of Mediumship, Empathy, Clairsentience, Claircognizance and Psychometry
"Trust your own intuition. You don't need to explain or justify your feelings to anyone, just trust your own inner guidance, it knows best." -Unknown
Reiki is a Japanese technique discovered by Dr. Mikao Usui in the early 1900’s. It is used for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is done by “laying on hands” and is based on the idea that an unseen “life force energy” flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. If one’s “life force energy” is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy. Rei means universal, omnipresent (present everywhere at the same time), wisdom from God or the higher self;
Ki is the non-physical vitality that gives life to all living things.
- Feels like rays of warm sunshine softly penetrating your body and deeply relaxing you
- Treats the mind, body and spirit
- Induces feelings of peace, security and well-being
- Works in conjunction with all other medical and therapeutic techniques and helps to enhance their effects.
Interested in Reiki but not sure what it’s all about? The best way to understand Reiki is to experience it!
As a Buddhist practitioner, for 4 years, my study was Zazen or Zen Meditation. I find it still resonates with me because it is simply a practice of watching myself “arise”; the more that we see ourselves and watch things come up without trying to make them “go away”, the easier it will become to be accepting and forgiving of ourselves and our “human” suffering. I practice daily at 4 am.
- Sit comfortably on the floor using a cushion or mat; if the floor is not accessible, feel welcome with using a chair;
- Sit up tall and align the spine-imagine as if you were sitting with your back against a wall (to begin, if you need the wall or the straight-back of a chair, feel welcome to use them)
- Rest your hands in your lap-aligning the fingers of each hand as they lay on top of each other; allow the tips of the thumbs to touch gently together;
- Close the eyes 3/4 of the way (Although sometimes we want to shut the world out, we are still very much a part of it!
- Close the lips and breathe in and out through the nose;
- Focus on the breath, stay as present as possible; if you have an itch, try to leave it alone- it will pass; sensations will arise as they always do; Always come back to the breath;
- Start with comfortable length of time and a time of day that you will practice (ie: 5 minutes when you first wake up); commit and practice that before you try to do anything more. It is enough!
- Meditation can reduce stress;
- It can improve concentration;
- It can help to increase self-awareness;
- Meditation can increase happiness;
- It encourages a healthy lifestyle;
- It can benefit cardiovascular and immune health;
- It can slow aging;
See if a regular meditation practice can benefit you and find the one that suits you the best.
Yoga is a myriad of things! It is a external, physical practice of moving through asanas (postures or poses) as well as an internal, spiritual study of self; It is about you- building a stronger body and mind, breathing, creating space in the body and mind (getting rid of clutter that blocks movement) and learning to deal with sensations in our lives as they start to arise; It is getting comfortable with the uncomfortable.
The word Yoga comes from a Sanskrit (ancient Indian language) word yuj, which means union- uniting the mind, body and spirit.
- Integrative Yoga brings together:
- Asana– Poses (or Postures)
- Pranayama– Breath work
- Mudra– Symbolic hand gestures
- Mantra– Word or sounds
- Meditation– Calming, seated stillness
This personal one-to-one experience can help to deepen the mind-body connection and calm and strengthen the physical and emotional bodies.
- Increases flexibility
- Improved breathing, energy and vitality
- Increased muscle strength and tone
- Helps posture
- Protects your spine
- Helps to improve blood pressure
- Increases happiness
- Helps you focus
- Relaxes you
- Improves balance
- Helps you sleep deeper
- Gives you peace of mind
- Gives you inner strength
- Builds awareness
- Encourages self-care
Ready to experience the physical and spiritual practice of yoga?
New to Yoga?
- No prior experience is necessary.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before class starts to settle in and prepare for practice.
- Upon entering the space, please silence and put away cell phones
- Please refrain from wearing heavy colognes or perfumes in the space
- You’ll receive the most benefit from your practice if refrain from eating or drinking two or more hours before you practice. If you must eat, make it something light like a piece of fruit.
- Water is welcome!
- If you prefer, you can bring your own yoga mat, but we have some available in the studio
- Please wear something comfortable and allows the teacher to see your form.
- Let your teacher know of any ailments, injuries, or conditions that may affect your practice and we'll find a modification
- Please call or email me with any questions or concerns you have about the class!
I can’t wait to practice with you!
- Help gain clarity
- Help with areas that may need work
- Help to find peace
- Help to guide you toward answers when faced with a difficult situation
- Help to examine areas of healing
- Guides you to CREATE your life
Because you are the only one that knows you the best! As you learn to trust yourself, you will know what you will and won’t stand for; you will know what the best thing is for you; you will be able to make decisions better-no matter how hard they are; You will promote growth and soul evolution.
- Test your hunches
- Notice all that you can with your senses
- Pay attention
- Listen for it
My mission and the mission of MI Body Karma is letting people know that YOU are in charge of your destiny. You create the circumstances, the people and the growth you will experience. This philosophy also applies to your body/mind/spirit; Your emotions, if not tapped into, can create distress in the physical body; on the other end of the spectrum, your body, if not taken care of and fed properly, can grow weaker and create depression and/or emotional instability. We must take care of this as a whole in order to create the future we want and be strong enough to take care of what we create!
My name is Regina Ward and I am a Certified and experienced Personal Trainer, Group Exercise Instructor, Yoga Teacher, Thai Healing Massage Therapist and Reiki Master/Teacher.
I have over 1000 hours of training and 9 years experience in teaching.
I also have my birth given gifts that I carry with me in faith and love. I am an Energy Worker, Psychic Medium and Empath and use tools such as Tarot cards, Oracle cards, Mediumship, Intuition and Reiki to gain insight into your life and your situation. The physical tools (weights, cardio, calisthenics) help to shape and strengthen your body and the spiritual tools do the same with your heart, mind and subtle/energetic body.
Healing and empowering the body is not just an external process and I am only the guide. It’s up to you to create what it is you want, listen to what your body is telling you and then follow through- even in the most challenging times.
So I’ll ask again…
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO CREATE?
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
SAVE WITH PACKAGES
Use the form below to drop us an e-mail. Old-fashioned phone calls work too (313) 466-9317